Take-Two Reaffirms Nov. 19, 2026 Release Date for Grand Theft Auto VI

TTWO

·

Take-Two Interactive Software said “Grand Theft Auto VI” remains scheduled for Nov. 19, 2026, reaffirming the date in its May 21 fourth-quarter and full-year earnings release. The release did not announce a new date; instead, the video game publisher repeated the timing in formal investor guidance for the fiscal year ahead.

The confirmation matters because Take-Two, the parent company of Rockstar Games, is tying its next year’s expected growth directly to the launch. In the same earnings release, the company reported fiscal 2026 net bookings of $6.72 billion. It also gave an initial fiscal 2027 net bookings outlook of $8.0 billion to $8.2 billion, saying that expected increase would be driven by the planned November 2026 release of “GTA VI.”

Take-Two Chairman and CEO Strauss Zelnick said in the release, “We believe Fiscal 2027 will establish new record levels of operating performance driven by the November 19th launch of Grand Theft Auto VI, along with strong execution across our portfolio.”

The date itself is not new. Take-Two had already listed it in investor materials dated Nov. 6, 2025, which said: “Grand Theft Auto VI now launching November 19, 2026.” What is new is that the company repeated that date in its latest earnings materials and built its fiscal 2027 guidance around it, underscoring how central the game is to Take-Two’s business outlook.

The timeline has shifted several times. Rockstar Games released the first official trailer for “Grand Theft Auto VI” in December 2023 and pointed to a 2025 release window. Rockstar then delayed the game to May 26, 2026, in May 2025, before pushing it again to Nov. 19, 2026, in November 2025. This latest confirmation appears in company earnings guidance, which is accompanied by standard forward-looking-statements language and risk disclosures.

Tags: #gaming, #gta6, #taketwo, #rockstargames

Stocks: TTWO